A Nourished Life
You CAN heal your relationship with food, nourish your body, and never diet again!
My name is Carissa Kiefer and I am a Dietetic Intern at the University of Alaska Anchorage. I have my Bachelors Degree In Dietetics and I am passionate about helping people heal their relationship with food, nourish their bodies and find enjoyment in life. I am so glad you found this website! It is currently under construction as I plan out my future private practice as a Registered and Licensed Dietitian.
Subscribe below and get notified when there is a new blog post, nutrition class, event or freebie!
To help individuals heal their relationship with food and body.
- Practice using Intuitive Eating Principles/Anti-Diet Mindset/Gentle Nutrition
- Health At Every Size(HAES) Perspective
- Use Motivational Interviewing, Emotional Coaching, RO-DBT, CBT and FBT when appropriate in conjunction with Evidence Based Practices
- Create a weight neutral place where all foods are enjoyed
- Collaborate with therapists, doctors and other professionals as needed for a holistic approach
- Stand up to weight bias, weight stigma and fatphobia